Friday, March 21, 2008
NetBeans.org is proud to announce the availability of NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta!
Highlights of NetBeans 6.1 include:
* Performance enhancements including faster startup and code completion;
* Spring framework support with features such as configuration file support, code completion and hyperlinks to speed navigation;
* New MySQL support in the Database Explorer to make it easier to create, launch and view MySQL databases;
* Significant enhancements to the Ruby/JRuby support, including a new Ruby platform manager, support for the latest version of Rails and new hints and quick fixes in the editor;
* Beta support for the ClearCase version control system - made available as a plugin from the Update Center.
NetBeans IDE 6.1 Beta Download
Posted by Darshana at 11:07 PM